WHAT YOU GET IN THIS LIVE TRAINING SERIES
1. Strategies for improving your child’s study process and to help them to manage stress and anxiety in the lead up to tests & exams.
2. Learn the “behind-the-scenes” secrets that Elevate’s coaches share with their coaching students that get them top marks each year.
3. Access the parent community to see how other parents are coping and what you can implement today.
4. Gain FREE ACCESS to downloadable templates that can give you the control and visibility you need to assist your child.
5. Learn about 1:1 Online Student Coaching to understand how Elevate’s young coaches are helping students across South Africa to find a new way to study.
MEET YOUR PRESENTER
Nolwazi has been working with Elevate for the past five years! She is a presenter, team leader and one of our top coaches, recently winning the 2022 coach of the year award. Nolwazi is currently completing her post-graduate degree in Accounting Science on her mission to being a qualified chartered accountant. Nolwazi is passionate about education and learning and often finds purpose in being able to help others. Since she is a student herself, she relates to a lot that other learners and students go through.
ELEVATE HELPS OVER 1 MILLION STUDENTS ANNUALLY
Elevate Education works with students across Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, South Africa, New York, California, and the United Kingdom
Trusted by 3000+ schools
Elevate partners with over 3000 schools worldwide to understand their challenges, techniques, and processes for maximising student success.
Elevate Education’s study skills are based off research and best practice knowledge from working with schools globally for 19 years.
WHAT PARENTS ARE SAYING
"Great tips based on research, very good and confident speaker."
"I have attended a few of the online parent webinars. These have been very informative and have provided great take-away hints and tips for helping my high school children. Nolwazi has a genuine passion in providing assistance."
"Clear and helpful advice, that can easily be understood and implemented."
"Great webinars. Helpful information for helping our kids get the best out of their learning."